Similar to Gable 7500 Commercial Greenhouse
Fill out the quick quote form to receive a custom quote for your greenhouse project.
Conley's Gable Series 7500 - the perfect solution for a wide range of applications including growing, retail and even steel covered head house or warehouse designs. Choose from several sizes and load ratings. Each structure includes the complete building frame and long-lasting 8mm twinwall polycarbonate covering.
- Complete frame with superior strength rollformed steel trusses and purlins.
- Each truss assembly is produced from one rollformed component - no splices required from peak to gutter connection.
- Condensate control features are built into rollformed arches and purlins.
- 8mm Twinwall Polycarbonate Glazing for Roof, Sidewalls and Endwalls.
- Components are pre-punched and cut to length simplifying the installation.
Pricing on our most popular size configurations are listed in the above drop down box. Please contact Greenhouse Megastore customer service at 1-888-281-9337 for pricing on desired configuration.
All commercial Gable 7500 Greenhouses are engineered to meet 85 mph wind and 12 to 30 pound live load per the UBC Building Code. Even higher load ratings and stamped engineered plans are available at extra cost. All galvanized steel frame insures maximum strength and life. Lexan twin-wall polycarbonate covering is UV resistant and carries a 10 year warranty against discoloration.
1. Hire a local contractor to erect the structure. Components supplied are pre-cut and drilled. Step-by-step installation instructions are included. Greenhouse Megastore provides online and telephone support to answer any questions you may have.
2. Greenhouse Megastore has an experienced greenhouse construction team to assemble the greenhouse and install all working components. Turnkey Greenhouse Construction by Greenhouse Megastore allows you to spend time managing your business instead of running a construction project.
A combination of (1) and (2). Greenhouse Megastore can begin the project by setting the column posts and your contractor can complete the rest of the structure with Greenhouse Megastore supervision. For information on how best to plan your greenhouse assembly and construction prices, call our Customer Service Representatives toll-free at 1-888-281-9337.
Add the optional accessories below to complete a fully operational commercial greenhouse that will fit your particular needs. The superior strength of this galvanized steel building can be engineered to meet almost any load rating. The gable style roof can be easily gutter-connected to create a larger growing area.
Rollformed Steel Frame
|Gable 7500 Series Greenhouse Frame.|
Rated in accordance with Uniform Building Code for 10, 20 or 30 Pound Snow Load.
|Multiple sizes available|
(see drop-down box above)
|8mm Twinwall Polycarbonate Glazing|
guaranteed for 10 years against discoloration.
|For Sidewalls, Endwalls, and Roof.|
Complete Assembly Instructions
If you would like to add construction
to your package -
Call toll-free 1-888-281-9337
Normal shipping time is 4 to 6 weeks after receipt of order. Please allow additional time for transit from factory. 50% of basic greenhouse price will be charged upon receipt of order. The balance will be charged when shipment is made.
Financing Available! $$$
Greenhouse Megastore works with HFS Financial and QuickSpark to provide financing to homeowners and businesses.
View More Information.
Products intended to be used with Gable 7500 Commercial Greenhouse
Product Q&AAsk a Question
There are currently no reviews for this product.