Keep disease promoting condensation from plant surfaces and higher CO² levels with circulating air. In general, the amount of horizontal air movement needed is 2-1/2 to 3 CFM per square foot of floor space. Coolair FH18 Fans have blades mounted in a tube to give the air more directional throw.
Both models are 18" in diameter.
- Commercial quality construction.
- Permanent split capacitor type motors are totally enclosed.
- Blades directly mounted to the motor.
- Fans should be installed from 6' to 10' high but at least 1' below the roof.
- Fans should always be placed above the top of the crop for high growing crops such as tomatoes and roses.
Fans hang with included chain mounts. They should be installed from 6' to 10' high but at least 1' below the roof. They should always be placed above the top of the crop for high growing crops such as tomatoes and roses.
|Item No.||Fan Diameter||Motor HP||Fan RPM||CFM|
|FH18B11||18"||1/15 HP 115 Volt||1100||2000|
|FH18G11||18"||1/4 HP 115 Volt||1050||3500|
This item ships free via Motor Freight Carrier - almost anywhere in the Continental United States!
On rare occasions addresses with limited access such as islands or major metropolitan areas (ie: New York City) may incur additional delivery fees; if so, you will be contacted to confirm the extra shipping cost before your order is processed. Shipments to Alaska or Hawaii qualify for free shipping to any West Coast port. Please contact us for special shipping rates from the West Coast to Alaska or Hawaii.
Motor Freight Agreement
- Full Size Semi: Your location must be able to accommodate a full size semi-truck trailer of up to 70ft. in length.
- Someone Must Be Present: You or someone else authorized must be present to unload the shipment. Exact delivery date will be arranged via phone by freight company.