Reduce energy costs while protecting both greenhouse ventilation systems and plants from damage using Link4's anemometer sensor. The rugged materials used in this product are strong enough to withstand hurricane-force winds, yet sensitive enough to measure the lightest breeze. This precision instrument is hand-balanced for optimal stability and accuracy, and is sealed with stainless steel ball bearings for long life. Complete with a 40' standard cable and mounting hardware. This sensor is designed to mount to a 1 - 1 ¼" diameter galvanized pole, or 4"x4" wooden post (not included).
- Highly balanced sealed, stainless steel ball bearings for optimal stability and accuracy
- Constructed with UV resistant materials for years of trouble free operation
- Precision design for consistent and accurate readings
- Exclusively certified for use with the iGrow1400
- Wind Speed Range: 3 to 175mph (4 to 282 kph)
- Wind Speed Accuracy: +/- 5%
- Wind Direction Precision: +/- 2%
- Dimensions: 21"x10"x5.5"
- Weight: 1.2lbs