HRSM™ is compact, sturdy and enormously powerful. Uses include; large-scale humidification, fumigation, evaporative cooling and industrial spot cooling to name a few. The pivoting fogging head allows you to direct the fine-mist fogging output right where you need it. HRSM combines the TurboXE Fan with a portable condensation recirculation tank for high mobility and ease of use. Suitable for indoor/outdoor, units are fully adjustable with fogging capabilities up to 32 gallons per hour. HRSM's propel a powerful jet stream of misty-fog mixed air-flow up to 35 feet in distance. The 18 gallon reservoir tank with large mouth opening is ideal for adding liquid chemicals for fumigation and sterilization applications. An internal float valve assembly with garden hose connection allows for continuous duty applications.
- Standard-equipped with a Baldor wash-down-duty motor for strength and reliability in wet, harsh environments.
- Uses ordinary water and power supply to produce high quality, high volume fog.
- Fans can be stationary or equipped with oscillation.
- Excellent for safe, effective chemical fogging. Used for liquid pesticide and fungicide application, insecticide use and foliar feedings.
- Capable of continuous duty operation.
- Adjustable-angle hanging bracket.
- Choice of visual flowmeter panel with strainer.
- 12' SJO indoor/outdoor, heavy-duty power cord.
- 20' Poly-Flo water line tubing.
- 10' water drainage line.
- 100% stainless steel hardware.
- Easy-to-follow operator's manual.
- XE-HRSM-2000 1/2HP, 115V, 60Hz, 1Ph
Designed to condition the air, not to wet or mist surfaces or specific objects, the high capacity TurboXE foggers produce a true fog for humidification, evaporative cooling, and chemical application in many different industries. TurboXE Foggers work best in almost fully contained areas for humidification, completely contained areas for chemical application and partially contained, ventilated areas for evaporative cooling.
Unlike other fog systems, TurboXE Foggers can accept ordinary water supplies, even well or pond water without the risk of clogging. The secret is in the nozzle-free, self-flushing atomization system that forces liquids through passageways in the fan blades, atomizing as the liquid exits the blades. In addition, TurboXEs do not require high-pressure lines. Ordinary pressurized water lines are more than enough, and units can even be gravity-fed. By eliminating specialized pumps and filtering equipment, Aquafog saves time and reduces costs.
This item ships free via Motor Freight Carrier - almost anywhere in the Continental United States!
On rare occasions addresses with limited access such as islands or major metropolitan areas (ie: New York City) may incur additional delivery fees; if so, you will be contacted to confirm the extra shipping cost before your order is processed. Shipments to Alaska or Hawaii qualify for free shipping to any West Coast port. Please contact us for special shipping rates from the West Coast to Alaska or Hawaii.
Motor Freight Agreement
- Full Size Semi: Your location must be able to accommodate a full size semi-truck trailer of up to 70ft. in length.
- Someone Must Be Present: You or someone else authorized must be present to unload the shipment. Exact delivery date will be arranged via phone by freight company.