These easy-to-use interlocking plastic grids are a great solution for creating versatile plastic benchtops or a durable greenhouse flooring. They provide an excellent growing surface for your potted plants, nursery flats, or seedling trays at a fraction of the cost of metal bench materials. These easily interlockable plastic panels are a great way to finish your custom built bench frames!
Made from high-density polypropylene, these durable plastic panels are slip resistant, easy to clean and will not rust, rot or decay, allowing them to successfully double as flooring for your greenhouse! Simply interlock these durable plastic panels on the ground and cover with a thin layer of flooring material and it will be like you're walking on solid ground! Great for hobby greenhouse owners with pebble or mulch flooring!
Panels come sized 18" x 36" x 9/16" or 24" x 48" x 13/16" and can be installed onto any type of framing.
- Polypropylene, UV Protected
- No rust, rot, or decay
- Strong, durable, and lightweight
- Suitable for walking or standing when properly supported
- Flats, trays, and pots slide easily
- No protruding wires or jagged metal edges
- Easy, positive interlocking feature, no clips required
- Installs on and type frame
- Easy to clean and disinfect