A single, centrally-located, oscillating fixture that provides enough photoperiod control light for an entire greenhouse.
- A highly efficient, cost-saving light source.
- Can cover up to 30 ft. x 90 ft., depending on lighting requirements.
- Delivers enough light throughout a greenhouse to either prevent or promote bud dormancy.
- Saves 80% in energy costs versus traditional incandescent lighting.
- Lasts up to 20 times longer than traditional incandescent lighting.
- Size: 24"L x 18"W x 12"H
- Weight: 13 lbs
- Mounting: Mounting holes in top bracket
- Bulb Types: High Pressure Sodium
- Bulb Wattages: 400, 600
- Input Voltage Options: 120 (available in alternate voltages)
- Warranty: Ballast Electrical Components 5 years, All else 1 year
- Amperage (Approx.):
Wattage: 400 W 120 Volts: 3.8 amps
- Wattage: 600 W 120 Volts: 5.5 amps
High Pressure Sodium
High Pressure Sodium offers a light that is more in the yellow and red color specturm. This type of light is best used in conjunction with natural sunlight (or metal halide light). It works best promoting fruiting and flowering in plants. Advantage: Usually last twice as long as MH and have more light output per watt.
Coverage Area and Mounting Height (PDF)
Light Pattern of the Beamflicker
Greenhouse Megastore is pleased to offer free layout and design services for Large Grow Lighting Applications.
Twine Support Crops - Lighting Layout Form (PDF)
Standard Crops - Lighting Layout Form (PDF)
Fill it out, and fax, email, or mail it to us. We will follow-up with a layout configuration and quote that is optimal for your specific needs.