Beamflicker is an innovative and efficient photoperiod control light system. The Beamflicker has an oscillating parabolic reflector with a high-intensity sodium lamp that broadcasts beams of light from one end of the greenhouse to the other, providing intermittent light across the entire crop. This system is for photoperiod control and is not recommended for supplemental light needs.
- Highly efficient, cost-saving oscillating light source
- Can cover up to a 30" x 80" area depending on wattage and hanging height
- Delivers enough light throughout a greenhouse to meet long-day photoperiod requirements
- Saves up to 80% in energy costs versus traditional photoperiod lighting systems
- Lasts up to 20 times longer than traditional incandescent lighting
- Patented (US Patent 5095414)
- Easy to install with rotating hanger for multi-positioning
- A remote microprocessor controlled electronic ballast provides a higher light output compared to magnetic ballasts
- 2-year manufacturer warranty on ballast; 1-year warranty on reflector, motor & bulb
- Aluminum diffuser
- Aluminum motor housing with 8' grounded power supply cord (120V only)
- High intensity sodium lamp 1000W)
- Prewired with a 15' cord set (ballast to unit)
- 1000W remote electronic ballast with prewired 8' power cord (120V or 240V)
|BE1000E||Beamflicker 1000W w/Remote e-Ballast & Lamp||120V||9.9 Amps||16 lbs||12"W x 20"L x 10"H|
|BE1000E240||Beamflicker 1000W w/Remote e-Ballast & Lamp||240V||4.42 Amps||16 lbs.||12"W x 20"L x 10"H|
High Pressure Sodium
High Pressure Sodium offers a light that is more in the yellow and red color specturm. This type of light is best used in conjunction with natural sunlight (or metal halide light). It works best promoting fruiting and flowering in plants. Advantage: Usually last twice as long as MH and have more light output per watt.
Coverage Area and Mounting Height (PDF)
This item ships free - almost anywhere in the Continental United States!
On rare occasions addresses with limited access such as islands or major metropolitan areas (ie: New York City) may incur additional delivery fees; if so, you will be contacted to confirm the extra shipping cost before your order is processed. Shipments to Alaska or Hawaii qualify for free shipping to any West Coast port. Please contact us for special shipping rates from the West Coast to Alaska or Hawaii.