Greenhouse Megastore California Teaching Package - is designed for schools with large horticulture programs. The galvanized steel frame and corrugated covering are the same specifications used in our commercial production houses; however, this greenhouse can be easily adapted to add a head house or
Greenhouse Megastore California Teaching Package - is designed for schools with large horticulture programs. The galvanized steel frame and corrugated covering are the same specifications used in our commercial production houses; however, this greenhouse can be easily adapted to add a head house or separate instructional area that makes it perfect for instructional use.
Complete frame with Corrugated Polycarbonate Glazing for Roof, Sidewalls and Endwalls.
(1) 6' wide x 6'8" tall double door and (1) 3' wide x 6'8" tall single door.
(2) Exhaust Fans with Slope-wall Housing, Guard and Shutter.
(1) 3' tall x 25' long Evaporative Cooling Wall.
(3) Motorized Inlet Shutters.
(1) Growmate Automated Greenhouse Controller offers two stages of heating and three stages of cooling.
(1) Modine PTP Gas Fired Unit Heater (Natural Gas or Propane).
(2) Horizontal Air Flow Fans.
Complete assembly instructions, and an electrical wiring diagram showing details of all equipment connections.
Width = 30' Length = 60' Sidewall Height = 8'
In an ongoing effort to provide you with all the resources you need to make a purchasing decision, we have included the option to view Greenhouse Drawings and Plans that will allow you to see what sorts of building options and layouts are possible. If you would like to view equipment, electrical, and plumbing plans for this greenhouse, please fill out the following request form.
All commercial Gable 7500 Greenhouses are engineered to meet 85 mph wind and 12 pound live load per the UBC Building Code. Even higher load ratings and stamped engineered plans are available at extra cost. All galvanized steel frame insures maximum strength and life. DynaGlas corrugated polycarbonate covering is UV resistant and carries a 10 year warranty against discoloration.
1. Build the greenhouse with your students and boosters who have construction experience or hire a local contractor to erect the structure. Components supplied are pre-cut and drilled. Step-by-step installation instructions are included. Greenhouse Megastore provides online and telephone support to answer any questions you may have.
2. Greenhouse Megastore has an experienced greenhouse construction team to assemble the greenhouse and install all working components. Turnkey Greenhouse Construction by Greenhouse Megastore allows you to spend time managing your business instead of running a construction project.
3. A combination of (1) and (2). Greenhouse Megastore can begin the project by setting the column posts and your students, boosters, or contractor can complete the rest of the structure with Greenhouse Megastore supervision. For information on how best to plan your greenhouse assembly and construction prices, call our Sales Representatives toll-free at 1-888-281-9337.
Additional accessories including evaporative coolers, benches, grow lights, shade cloth and irrigation systems have been designed to fit perfectly with the Gable Greenhouse. To view or purchase additional accessories, browse the Greenhouse Megastore or contact a Greenhouse Megastore Sales Representative Toll-Free at 1-888-281-9337.
Gable Series 7500 30 x 60 Teaching Greenhouse
Clear as glass with 10 year warranty.
Heavy duty insulated Energy Saving.
(1) 6' wide x 6' 8" tall double Plyco Door (1) 3' wide x 6' 8" tall single Plyco Door
Exhaust Fans (with Slopewall Housing, Guard and Shutter)
For ventilation and cooling.
Motorized Inlet Shutters
For maximum cooling.
3' x 25' Evaporative Cooling Wall
Lowers temperatures 10-25 degrees.
For easy automation.
3 stages of cooling and 2 stages of heating
Modine High Efficiency Gas Unit Heaters
For minimum heat loss.
(1) Natural Gas or Propane
Horizontal Air Flow Fans
For air circulation and plant health.
Complete Assembly Instructions
Greenhouse Assembly If you would like to add construction to your package - Call toll-free 1-888-281-9337
Electrical wiring diagram showing details of all equipment connections
Free telephone support. If you would like to add electrical contracting to your package- Call toll-free 1-888-281-9337
Normal shipping time is 4 to 6 weeks after receipt of order. Please allow additional time for transit from factory. 50% of basic greenhouse price will be charged upon receipt of order. The balance will be charged when shipment is made.