The most popular raised garden bed…and it's easy to see why! There is so much versatility in what you can grow and the designs you can achieve. Tool-free snap-lock joints make it simple to install. As pictured, your 11-inch-high raised garden gives you lots of depth to grow both underground veggies like carrots, radishes and turnips, as well as tall plants like tomatoes, corn or sunflowers. With 32 square feet of available planting area this may be all the garden you will ever need, or it's a great garden to gain some experience with before you expand your garden larger or taller.
Your kit comes with everything you need except the soil and plants. Each modular kit includes thirteen of our 2" Classic Sienna composite boards, and twelve 2" tool-free snap-lock stacking brackets. The insulating open-channel boards trap air, providing insulation to your soil. Keeps soil warmer in the Spring and Fall, and cooler in the Summer, so you can grow for an extended period. Stacking brackets allow you to install the second layer of your garden just by inserting the stakes into the brackets below. Your two-level garden is also fortified by the inclusion of a Tool-Free Snap-Lock 4-Way Bracing Bracket and an additional board to brace your garden against frost push-out and keep it perfectly square and true.
The Raised Garden Bed Stacking Brackets pivot 270 degrees, allowing endless design options. Your 4' x 8' x 11" two-level raised bed can be converted to two 4' x 8' x 5.5" raised beds if that suits your needs more directly. You can also change the shape from a rectangle to a hexagon, either as a two-level bed, or two one level beds (you'll have 1 board left over). You could also create three 4' x 4' x 5.5" square gardens, or four triangle gardens…as you can see the options are endless!
- Tool-Free Snap-Lock brackets – simply slide and snap
- Classic Sienna composite boards feature textured wood-grain finish that blends into any environment
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (registration required)/ 5-year warranty (no registration required)
- Eco-friendly composite boards are made from 38% post-consumer recycled food-grade safe HDPE plastic and 62% certified sustainably sourced wood fibers
- Low maintenance – boards will not rot, warp, splinter or fade
- Easy to install
- Boards can be cut with a hand or power saw to create different designs or fit particular dimensions
- 12 – 2" Classic Sienna Straight Composite Raised Garden Bed Boards
- 24 – 2" Raised Garden Bed Brackets
- 12 – 2" Raised Garden Bed Stakes
- 24 – 2" Locking Plug/Nub
- 06 – 2" Finishing Caps
This item ships free - almost anywhere in the Continental United States!
On rare occasions addresses with limited access such as islands or major metropolitan areas (ie: New York City) may incur additional delivery fees; if so, you will be contacted to confirm the extra shipping cost before your order is processed. Shipments to Alaska or Hawaii qualify for free shipping to any West Coast port. Please contact us for special shipping rates from the West Coast to Alaska or Hawaii.