NetBow is an innovative, user friendly container irrigation multi-outlet dripper arc. NetBow addressed the needs of high-value soilless pot-irrigated crops such as blueberries and Cannabis, that require unique irrigation and fertigation knowhow.
With NetBow, roots develop in every square inch of the container including the top layer, where root development is critical, ensuring your crops reach their full growth potential and guarantees better ROI.
Uniform water distribution
- Top to bottom with no blind spots, thanks to surface 8 dripping outlets.
High clogging resistance
- Features 8 of Netafims high clogging-resistant Typhoon drippers that guarantees lower risk of clogging.
- Simplifies installation and operation. With NetBow it is easy to install and connect to micro-tubes, placement in the container is comfortable and tidy.
Diverse hub drippers
- Options for connecting to diverse hub drippers like PCJ, PC, or Uniram with Dr. Zip.
- Uniform growing
- Optimal root zone
- Less diseases
- Reduced labor
- Better ROI (maximized profit)
- Compatible with 10 to 60 liters (2-15 gallons) containers.
- Diameter: 250 mm (10 inches).
- Flow Rate: 8 dripping outlets with flow of 2.0l/h 0.53 GPH each at 1.0 bar (14.5 PSI)
- The flow from each dripping outlet will be determined by the hub dripper, divide evenly by 8
- Superb chemical and UV resistance for extended durability.
- Colored light gray for improved light reflection.