Our Arch Series 6500 - an industry tradition, the Gothic Arch design is functional at both shedding snow and combating overhead drip. This galvanized steel greenhouse is equally at home as a growing area or sophisticated retail center. Choose from several sizes and load ratings. Each structure includes the complete building frame and long-lasting 8mm twinwall polycarbonate covering. Add the optional accessories below to complete a fully operational commercial greenhouse that will fit your particular needs. This galvanized steel building can be engineered to meet almost any load rating.
- Complete frame with superior strength rollformed Gothic arches and purlins.
- Each arch assembly is produced from one rollformed component - no splices required from peak to gutter connection.
- Condensate control features are built into rollformed arches and purlins.
- 8mm Twinwall Polycarbonate Glazing for Roof, Sidewalls and Endwalls.
- Components are pre-punched and cut to length simplifying the installation.
Width = 21', 24', 30', 35', or 41'
Length = Any length on 10' or 12' centers
Sidewall Height = 8', 10', or 12'
Pricing on our most popular size configurations are listed in the above drop down box. Please contact Greenhouse Megastore customer service at 1-888-281-9337 for pricing on desired configuration.
All commercial Arch 6500 Greenhouses are engineered to meet 85 mph wind and 12 to 30 pound live load per the UBC Building Code. Even higher load ratings and stamped engineered plans are available at extra cost. All galvanized steel frame insures maximum strength and life. Lexan twin-wall polycarbonate covering is UV resistant and carries a 10 year warranty against discoloration.
1. Hire a local contractor to erect the structure. Components supplied are pre-cut and drilled. Step-by-step installation instructions are included. Greenhouse Megastore provides online and telephone support to answer any questions you may have.
2. Greenhouse Megastore has an experienced greenhouse construction team to assemble the greenhouse and install all working components. Turnkey Greenhouse Construction by Greenhouse Megastore allows you to spend time managing your business instead of running a construction project.
A combination of (1) and (2). Greenhouse Megastore can begin the project by setting the column posts and your contractor can complete the rest of the structure with Greenhouse Megastore supervision. For information on how best to plan your greenhouse assembly and construction prices, call our Sales Representatives toll-free at 1-888-281-9337.
Add the optional accessories below to complete a fully operational commercial greenhouse that will fit your particular needs. The superior strength of this galvanized steel building can be engineered to meet almost any load rating. The gable style roof can be easily gutter-connected to create a larger growing area.
Rollformed Steel Frame
|Arch 6500 Series Greenhouse Frame.
Rated in accordance with Uniform Building Code for 10, 20 or 30 Pound Snow Load.
|Multiple sizes available
(see drop-down box above)
|8mm Twinwall Polycarbonate Glazing
guaranteed for 10 years against discoloration.
|For Sidewalls, Endwalls, and Roof.|
Complete Assembly Instructions
If you would like to add construction
to your package -
Call toll-free 1-888-281-9337
50% of basic greenhouse price will be charged upon receipt of order. The balance will be charged when shipment is made.
Give one of our Sales Representatives a call to learn more about your financing options 1-888-281-9337.
Fill out the quick quote form to receive a custom quote for your greenhouse project.
This item ships free via Motor Freight Carrier - almost anywhere in the Continental United States!
On rare occasions addresses with limited access such as islands or major metropolitan areas (ie: New York City) may incur additional delivery fees; if so, you will be contacted to confirm the extra shipping cost before your order is processed. Shipments to Alaska or Hawaii qualify for free shipping to any West Coast port. Please contact us for special shipping rates from the West Coast to Alaska or Hawaii.
Motor Freight Agreement
- Full Size Semi: Your location must be able to accommodate a full size semi-truck trailer of up to 70ft. in length.
- Someone Must Be Present: You or someone else authorized must be present to unload the shipment. Exact delivery date will be arranged via phone by freight company.