Blackout Poly Repair Tape is a single coated, 6 mil, UV stabilized, black, polyethylene film with a high tack acrylic adhesive.
The Blackout Poly Repair Tape is a heavy-duty tape designed for interior and exterior bonding applications and is great for repairing minor tears in polyethylene black greenhouse film.
- Hemp & standard greenhouses for patching and seaming on films
- Splicing, seaming and sealing-coated or uncoated surfaces
- Surface protection and temporary hold down
Features and Benefits:
- Black tape prevents no light filtration
- UV protected to help prevent deterioration and weather resistance
- High adhesion and cohesion
- Aggressive adhesion to greenhouse films
- Conformability to irregular surfaces
- Withstands extended exposure to the elements
- Temperature application range: 50°F - 120° F
- Temperature operating range: -40°F - 190° F