An economical reinforced cover or tarp material. Works well over smooth ground, and when the liner is not likely to be damaged by rocks, kids, animals, falling branches, etc. Also a great product for hay or grain covers, and commonly used in light deprivation systems.
- Low Temperature, Hydrocarbon Stable Film
- 9 mil thick (+/-10%) using ASTM D1777 Testing Method
- Fabricated in the U.S.
- Weigh of 4.4 oz. per square yard (+/-5%)
- Has a coating thickness of 1.5 mil each (+/-5%)
- Tensile Strength of 150 lbs.(MD) using ATSM D5024 Testing Method
- Tear Strength of 50 lbs./inch (MD) using ASTM D2261-11
- Bursting Strength of 270 PSI using ASTM D3786
- A -40 degree F Low Temperture Cold Crack rating
- Greater than 80% strength retained after 2,000 hrs. exposure to UV rays
BTL 9 mil White/Black Film Specifications
This item ships free - almost anywhere in the Continental United States!
On rare occasions addresses with limited access such as islands or major metropolitan areas (ie: New York City) may incur additional delivery fees; if so, you will be contacted to confirm the extra shipping cost before your order is processed. Shipments to Alaska or Hawaii qualify for free shipping to any West Coast port. Please contact us for special shipping rates from the West Coast to Alaska or Hawaii.