An economical reinforced cover or tarp material. Works well over smooth ground, and when the liner is not likely to be damaged by rocks, kids, animals, falling branches, etc. Also a great product for hay or grain covers, and commonly used in light deprivation systems.
- Low Temperature, Hydrocarbon Stable Film
- 9 mil thick (+/-10%) using ASTM D1777 Testing Method
- Fabricated in the U.S.
- Weigh of 4.4 oz. per square yard (+/-5%)
- Has a coating thickness of 1.5 mil each (+/-5%)
- Tensile Strength of 150 lbs.(MD) using ATSM D5024 Testing Method
- Tear Strength of 50 lbs./inch (MD) using ASTM D2261-11
- Bursting Strength of 270 PSI using ASTM D3786
- A -40 degree F Low Temperture Cold Crack rating
- Greater than 80% strength retained after 2,000 hrs. exposure to UV rays
BTL 9 mil White/Black Film Specifications