Guaranteed lowest delivered price!
Solar Max Reinforced Poly Film is a 3-ply laminate combining two layers of linear, low density polyethylene and a high strength cord grid. It is specifically engineered to provide high strength and durability in a lightweight material.
- 4 Year Pro-Rated UV Warranty
- 10 mil thickness
- 85% light transmission
- Multiple layers and cord reinforcement resist punctures and tears.
- Cold-crack resistance eliminates failures in cold temperatures.
- Low permeability greatly inhibits moisture transmission.
- Flexibility and light weight allow for easy handling and quick installation.
- Custom fabrication is available to meet your exact specifications.
- Long life expectancy allows for significant cost savings through reuse and fewer replacements.
Physical Properties and Typical Values
|Property||ASTM Test Method||U.S. Value||Metric Value|
|Weight||D-3776||45 LB / 1000 FT²||22 KG / 100 M²|
|3" Tensile Strength||D-882||135 LBF||600 N|
|Puncture Test||D-4833||43 LBF||191 N|
|PPT Resistance||D-2582||35 LBF||156 N|
|Dart Impact Strength||D-1709||2.4 LBS||1.09 KG|
|Cold Impact Strength||D-1790||-10°F||-23.4°C|
|Permeance||E-96||0.036 Grain / Hr•Ft2•in.Hg||2.06 NG / (PA•S•M2)|
View Warranty (PDF)
Important Note: Depending on the environment, Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) based materials including any type of PVC pipe, PVC wire or PVC tape, etc. may react with greenhouse polymer films and cause wear. In such cases Chlorine generated from the degradation of PVC and the residual chlorine inside PVC may attack and destroy the Hindered Amine Light Stabilizer in the greenhouse polymer film. This may cause the film to prematurely degrade and will void the warranty. If using with pvc, please use our white felt in between.