The Harmonious approach to better growing
Healthier plants and accelerated production – this is the result of Harmony's gentle approach to managing sunlight. The high grade, light diffusion screen features white strips that simply scatter sunlight more effectively. To further improve cooling, many Harmony screens have an open structure.
Reasons to choose Harmony:
- High grade light diffusion actively scatters the sunlight to reach deeper – and more evenly – into the crop.
- Less risk of burning the plants and more light exposure at a cooler temperature.
- Improved productivity and stronger healthier plants due to more even light distribution to upper and lower sections of the crop.
- A gentle and effective environment not only for plants – but also the people working in the greenhouse.
- Increased crop quality due to lower temperature of the fruit or flower.
|Item Code||Polyolefin||Strip Width||Pattern|
|3015 O E||100%||4 mm||2 open, 1 white diffuse, 2 open, 1 white diffuse, 1 open, 1 white diffuse|
|3915 O E||100%||4 mm||1 white diffuse, 1 open|
|5120 O E||100%||4 mm||2 white diffuse, 1 open|
|6420 O E||100%||4 mm||1 white diffuse, 1 white black, 1 white diffuse, 1 open|
Sliding Installation Recommendations (PDF)
ABRI Installation Recommendations (PDF)