The 6 oz. SunShield Silver/Black Tarps from Polytuf Brands are very rugged and designed for use under continuous outdoor exposure. SunShield is made with black high density woven fabric along with UVI treated coatings on both sides to provide extended life in the sunlight. In addition, using SunShield with the reflective silver side up will divert both heat and ultraviolet light, while using the black side up will absorb heat and divert ultraviolet light. Both sides are heat and cold resistant.
The tough SunShield Silver/Black tarps come in a range of sizes to suit both your needs. SunShield's many uses include tarpaulin, farm machinery and fumigation cover. Also makes a great cover for pools, boats, motor homes or recreational vehicles. Stock Polytuf SunShield Silver/Black tarps and stock profit!
- High density woven fabric 14 x 14 sq. in. count
- Heat sealed or double stitched seams
- 11-12 mil thickness
- 3/16" bolt roping in hem
- Patented molded reinforced corners
- Rust proof grommets about every 24 inches around the hem
- Silver (UVI treated) one side, Black (UVI treated) one side