The Dew Right Tree Water Bag is a 20 gallon watering bag designed to prevent the severe water stress many new trees experience after transplanting. Through the process of drip irrigation, the Water Bag releases water directly into the new tree's root system, providing it with nourishment as needed. Made from UV-stabilized heavy duty green-coated polypropylene, the Water Bag features nylon webbing, poly straps, and black nylon zippers.
- Bag is easily filled and will generally be emptied in 5-8 hours.
- Most trees require 1-2 bag fillings per week.
- Safe to use with nutrient or chemical additives.
- Single bag holds 20 gallons and fits trees up to 3" caliper.
- Two bags can be attached to hold 40 gallons and fit trees up to 3-5" caliper.
- Micro-perforated release points along bottom seams.
- Commercial quality and residential friendly. No runoff.