Dosmatic SuperDos 20 fluid (water)-driven proportional injectors offer a low cost alternative to traditional electric technology. Unlike traditional electric pumps, the SuperDos injectors eliminate the need for electricity and can operate in remote areas. Easy to install and maintain making them ideal for mid flow injection applications in either greenhouse, agricultural or industrial applications.
Precise additive injection
Proportional positive displacement ensures that just the right amount of chemical is injected each and every time, regardless of pressure and flow. An adjustable ratio sleeve allows you to change the percentages quickly and easily to meet your injection needs. Chemical costs are reduced because of less waste in the injection process.
Safe and cost effective
The non-electric Dosmatic injectors reduce the liability risk concerns associated with traditional electrical pumps. The Dosmatic injectors use a patented one-way gasket. Only the mixing chamber and the lower end are exposed to the chemical. This prolongs the life of the motor, and the innovative mixing chamber design also ensures a thorough and precise mixing of the fluid and injected chemical. Typically, non-electric injectors reduce start-up costs by 30-60% over traditional electric injectors.
Durable body construction and ease of operation
The body construction has engineered proprietary composite material greater than PVDF, which withstands severe weather, the chemicals used for injection, and higher operating pressures. A built-in On/Off bypass allows you to stop the injection but not the system, and an optional remote discharge is available for the whole product line.
The SuperDos Injector Series can be used for:
- Fire fighting and prevention applications, such as fire suppression foaming chemicals.
- Horticulture treatments, such as dispensing fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, acids, and disinfectants in high flow applications.
- Metal processing and parts wash treatments by dispensing coolants, oils, solvents, cutting fluids, soaps in high flow applications.
- Pest control applications by providing the accurate dispensing of chemicals with minimal waste, pesticides, misting systems, panel systems termiticides, spray trucks and vector control.
- Odor misting control for land fills dumpsters and oils.
- Specialty applications, such as asphalt treatment, biodecontamination, water jet cleaning, concrete treatment, and timber treatment.
- Vehicle wash treatments, to accurately dispense soaps, polishes, drying agents, and triple foam.
- Water treatment applications that inject chemicals into residential and industrial water supplies.
- Injecting diesel additives and treatment for diesel fuel
|Flow Rate||0.04 - 20 gpm||0.04 - 20 gpm||0.04 - 20 gpm||0.04 - 20 gpm|
|Injection Range||0.025% - 0.30%|
1:4000 - 1:333
|0.20 - 2.5%|
1:500 - 1:40
|0.40% - 5%|
1:250 - 1:20
|2% - 10%|
1:50 - 1:10
|Operating Pressure||5 - 100 psi||5 - 100 psi||5 - 100 psi||5 - 65 psi|
|Inlet / Outlet Connections||1" npt/bsp||1" npt/bsp||1" npt/bsp||1" npt/bsp|
This item ships free - almost anywhere in the Continental United States!
On rare occasions addresses with limited access such as islands or major metropolitan areas (ie: New York City) may incur additional delivery fees; if so, you will be contacted to confirm the extra shipping cost before your order is processed. Shipments to Alaska or Hawaii qualify for free shipping to any West Coast port. Please contact us for special shipping rates from the West Coast to Alaska or Hawaii.