The Dr. Infrared Greenhouse Heater is a fan-forced, long-lasting heater that can keep greenhouse plants warm and thriving during the coldest months. The Dr. Infrared Heater is a reliable and efficient heat source that features a totally enclosed, thermally protected ball-bearing motor that requires little maintenance. The temperature sensor is precise and features a built-in overheating protection and an adjustable thermostat control. The heater also comes equipped with heavy duty steel housing and an IPX4 structure that protects against water splashing.
This lightweight and portable heater is 10" W x 10" D x 15" H.
- Permanently lubricated for lifetime of heater.
- 6' cord with grounded three prong plug.
- UL listed: rated at 1500 watts, 12.5 amps, 5,120 BTUH.
- Designed to heat greenhouses up to 120 sq. ft.
- Built-in thermostat with single fan speed setting.
- Fan only setting for air circulation without heat.
- One year manufacturer's warranty on components.
- Assembled in the USA.