Our Easy Ship 2' Wide Corrugated Polycarbonate is lightweight and virtually unbreakable. It is designed to match the specific profiles of metal sheets in the steel building industry. This material is easily cleaned and its non-breakability feature makes this corrugated polycarbonate a tough product for the greenhouse environment.
Each sheet is supplied with a UV (ultra-violet) protected surface on one side giving it excellent durability to weathering. With a light transmission of up to 90% for clear sheets, its optical property is almost equal to that of glass.
Panels are 26" wide and available in lengths of 4', 6', or 8'. Sold in packs of 5.
- Lightweight and rigid with excellent impact resistance.
- Superior clarity, versatility, and weather resistance.
- Coextruded with UV inhibitors which prevent degradation and yellowing and protect crops from harmful rays of the sun.
- 10 year non-Prorated Warranty
- Corrugated Pitch (mm): 76
- Nominal Thickness (mm): 0.8
- Approximate Weight: 0.25 lbs per sq. ft.
Volume pricing available for large quantity orders. Email Us or call a representative at 1-888-281-9337 to place quantity orders. Purchase orders are accepted from schools and institutions.
Corrugated Polycarbonate Installation Instructions (PDF)
Limited Warranty (PDF)
This item ships free - almost anywhere in the Continental United States!
On rare occasions addresses with limited access such as islands or major metropolitan areas (ie: New York City) may incur additional delivery fees; if so, you will be contacted to confirm the extra shipping cost before your order is processed. Shipments to Alaska or Hawaii qualify for free shipping to any West Coast port. Please contact us for special shipping rates from the West Coast to Alaska or Hawaii.