The DynaGlas corrugated polycarbonate sheet is lightweight and virtually unbreakable. It is designed to match the specific profiles of metal sheets in the steel building industry. This material is easily cleaned and its non-breakability feature makes this corrugated polycarbonate a tough product for the greenhouse environment.
Each sheet is supplied with a UV (ultra-violet) protected surface on one side giving it excellent durability to weathering. With a light transmission of up to 90% for clear sheets, its optical property is almost equal to that of glass.
The panels are treated with a factory applied condensation control which causes water to spread into a thin sheet, eliminating condensation drop formation and retaining a high level of transparency.
Panels are 26" wide. 4' and 6' long panels are sold individually while the 8' long panels are sold in a 5 pack.
- Lightweight and rigid with excellent impact resistance.
- Superior clarity, versatility, and weather resistance.
- Coextruded with UV inhibitors which prevent degradation and yellowing and protect crops from harmful rays of the sun.
- Built-in condensation control eliminates condensation drop formation, while retaining its high level of transparency.
- 10 year warranty
- Approximate Weight: .225 lbs per sq. ft.
Corrugated Polycarbonate Installation Instructions (PDF)
DynaGlas Technical Specifications and Information (PDF)
DynaGlas Technical and Installation Guide (PDF)
DynaGlas Limited Warranty (PDF)