The Sapphire Commercial Irrigation Controller is ideal for applications requiring misting, flood, drip or standard irrigation.
Easy to install and program, this controller allows the grower the flexibility of utilizing different irrigation methods with one controller. The controller comes with 8-outputs and provides cloud monitoring and control.
With Cloud access, programming, monitoring and reporting is easily performed remotely. The newly implemented grow journal allows the grower the ability to add notes and tasks in the system to store grower logs and generate reports.
- 8 Independent outputs to control multiple zones with one controller.
- Mist, pulse and irrigation control for each output for flexible growing applications.
- Multiple start and end times per day to provide crop specific flexibility.
- On/Off manual or timed override allowing for simple changes when needed.
- Simple mounting and plug-in power for quick and easy installation.
- Easy to program at the controller or remotely from the cloud for convenient zone adjustments.
- Cloud access for easy monitoring and control via internet.
- Integrated Cloud with other Link4 cloud portals designed to simplify overall access.
- Cloud dashboard for easy monitoring or editing each zone in one location.
- Multiple device capability allowing access through a variety of devices and individuals.
- Cloud Grow Journal to receive, log and report grower notes for each zone.
Sapphire Commercial Irrigation Controller Specifications Sheet (PDF)