Designed to condition the air, not to wet or mist surfaces or specific objects, the high capacity TurboXE foggers produce a true fog for humidification, evaporative cooling, and chemical application in many different industries. TurboXE Foggers work best in almost fully contained areas for humidification, completely contained areas for chemical application and partially contained, ventilated areas for evaporative cooling.
Unlike other fog systems, Turbo XE & GT Foggers can accept ordinary water supplies, even well or pond water without the risk of clogging. The secret is in the nozzle-free, self-flushing atomization system that forces liquids through passageways in the fan blades, atomizing as the liquid exits the blades. In addition, TurboXEs do not require high-pressure lines. Ordinary pressurized water lines are more than enough, and units can even be gravity-fed. By eliminating specialized pumps and filtering equipment, Aquafog saves time and reduces costs.
The GT 500, 15/GPH Direct Feed comes equipped with a 15’ power cord with plug, 30’ of water line, a garden hose connector, 16’ of drainage line, and the flowmeter panel of your choice. Units hang by either a single U-bolt or a universal mounting bolt.
The Turbo XE 2000, 30/GPH comes standard with 20’ of water line, a 12’ power cord and liquid-tight connector, and 16’ of drainage line. Utility line lengths may be customized during the order process. Units hang by either a universal mounting bolt or two U-bolts.
- Standard-equipped with a Baldor wash-down-duty motor for strength and reliability in wet, harsh environments.
- Uses ordinary water and power supply to produce high quality, high volume fog.
- Fans can be stationary or equipped with oscillation.
- Excellent for safe, effective chemical fogging. Used for liquid pesticide and fungicide application, insecticide use and foliar feedings.
- Capable of continuous duty operation.
- Adjustable-angle hanging bracket.
Average Coverage Capability/Decibel Rating
- GT-500: 25-30 ft. / 70 dB(A)
- XE-2000: 30-35 ft. / 72 dB(A)
Operation and Installation Information
GT 500 User's Manual
Turbo XE 2000 User's Manual