Keep disease promoting condensation from plant surfaces and higher CO² levels with circulating air. In general, the amount of horizontal air movement needed is 2-1/2 to 3 CFM per square foot of floor space. Coolair FH18 Fans have blades mounted in a tube to give the air more directional throw.
Both models are 18" in diameter.
- Commercial quality construction.
- Permanent split capacitor type motors are totally enclosed.
- Blades directly mounted to the motor.
- Fans should be installed from 6' to 10' high but at least 1' below the roof.
- Fans should always be placed above the top of the crop for high growing crops such as tomatoes and roses.
Fans hang with included chain mounts. They should be installed from 6' to 10' high but at least 1' below the roof. They should always be placed above the top of the crop for high growing crops such as tomatoes and roses.
|Item No. ||Fan Diameter ||Motor HP ||Fan RPM ||CFM |
|FH18B11 ||18" ||1/15 HP 115 Volt ||1100 ||2000 |
|FH18G11 ||18" ||1/4 HP 115 Volt ||1050 ||3500 |
Due to size and/or weight, this product must ship via Motor Freight. For this reason, all listed prices are FOB factory and do not include shipping charges. Upon receipt of your order, Greenhouse Megastore will contact you to confirm total shipping & handling charges before anything is charged to your credit card or the order processed. Phone a Sales Representative at 1-888-281-9337 if you would like to obtain shipping charges before placing your order.