One of the toughest and most durable drum fans on the market. Featuring a heavy Duty Diamond Brite Housing, heavy gauge welded wire powder coated fan guards, completely sealed motor with prelubricated ball bearings and thermal overload protection, balanced high-output fan blade, two handles, complete 6' cord set with switch and handy cord wrap, 8" Hard Plastic Wheels and Rubber Feet. Two year warranty on motor.
The Diamond Brite Drum Fan comes with a diameter of 20", 24", 30", 36", 42", or 48".
- Heavy Duty Diamond Brite Housings
- Heavy gauge welded wire fan guards - powder coated
- Two Year Motor Warranty
- Balanced high-output fan blade
- Two handles
- Prelubricated ball bearings, thermal overload protection
- Cord Wrap
- Complete 6' cord set with switch
- 8" Hard Plastic Wheels
- Rubber Feet
Fan Performance Specifications
Select desired fan model from drop down box at the top right of the page. Sizing information below.
|Model No.||Description||CFM at .0" SP||HP||Volts||Phs||Drive|
|PDB20||20" Diamond Brite Drum Fan||4760||1/2||115||1||Direct|
|PDB24||24" Diamond Brite Drum Fan||6500||1/2||115||1||Direct|
|PDB30||30" Diamond Brite Drum Fan||9100||1/2||115||1||Direct|
|PDB36||36" Diamond Brite Drum Fan||11800||1/2||115||1||Direct|
|PDB42||42" Diamond Brite Drum Fan||13800/8300||1/2||115||1||Direct|
|PDB48-1||48" Diamond Brite Drum Fan w/1 spd||23500||1||115||1||Belt|
|PDB48-2||48" Diamond Brite Drum Fan w/2 spd||23500/17500||1||115||1||Belt|
This item ships free via Motor Freight Carrier - almost anywhere in the Continental United States!
On rare occasions addresses with limited access such as islands or major metropolitan areas (ie: New York City) may incur additional delivery fees; if so, you will be contacted to confirm the extra shipping cost before your order is processed. Shipments to Alaska or Hawaii qualify for free shipping to any West Coast port. Please contact us for special shipping rates from the West Coast to Alaska or Hawaii.
Motor Freight Agreement
- Full Size Semi: Your location must be able to accommodate a full size semi-truck trailer of up to 70ft. in length.
- Someone Must Be Present: You or someone else authorized must be present to unload the shipment. Exact delivery date will be arranged via phone by freight company.