Model POR Oil-Fired Unit Heaters: Modine oil-fired units offer a reliable means of heating, particularly in areas where supplies of other fuels such as natural gas may be unavailable, not dependable, or interruptible. They are recommended as replacement of obsolete heaters or for total heating applications in new buildings.
- Fan and limit control delays fan start until heat exchanger has warmed up.
- Statically balanced fan provides quiet operation. Comes with finger-proof guard.
- Pressure-atomizing, gun-type oil burner with flame retention head and two-stage fuel unit.
- Constant electric spark ignition and cad-cell for safe, automatic operation.
- All units include an electric junction box for easy electrical connections.
- Baked on enamel finish protects against corrosion.
- Adjustable horizontal louvers for directional control of heated air.
- Internal baffles guide combustion products through heat exchanger before they enter the flue.
- Ceramic fiber fire pot.
- Junction box permits operation of burner and fan motors from a single power connection.
- Easy installation using 1/2 13NC tap rods or 3/4" pipe by use of an optional pipe hanger kit.
- Units are ready to connect to single-phase, 115v power and 25v thermostat.
- Units are shipped for a single-unit two pipe oil supply system, but can be modified for a single
pipe oil supply system or a multiple-unit installation supplied by a common fuel distribution system.
Dimensions and Diagrams
Dimensions, Diagrams, and Specifications (PDF)
Modine Greenhouse Heating Solutions (PDF)
Select desired heater from the drop-down list at the top right of the page. Performance information below.
|Model ||Heater Dimensions Width x Height x Depth ||Motor HP ||Input GPH ||Input BTUH ||Output BTUH ||CFM |
|POR100 ||27-1/2" x 35-1/4" x 38-1/8" ||1/5 ||0.85 ||119,000 ||100,000 ||1,890 |
|POR145 ||27-1/2" x 35-1/4" x 38-1/8" ||1/3 ||1.25 ||175,000 ||145,000 ||2,400 |
|POR185 ||28-5/8" x 40-1/4" x 42-3/4" ||1/3 ||1.65 ||231,000 ||185,000 ||3,200 |
Due to size and/or weight, this product must ship via Motor Freight. For this reason, all listed prices are FOB factory and do not include shipping charges. Upon receipt of your order, Greenhouse Megastore will contact you to confirm total shipping & handling charges before anything is charged to your credit card or the order processed. Phone a Sales Representative at 1-888-281-9337 if you would like to obtain shipping charges before placing your order.