The long heat-throw capability of these powerful units can meet the total heating requirements in most industrial plants, commercial and recreational buildings, and in special-purpose structures such as animal shelters. Located up and out-of-the-way, PTE unit heaters beam heat down into work areas to provide clean, safe, economical heating comfort.
For these reasons and more, Modine PTE unit heaters offer superior performance for hard-to-heat areas such as in the vicinity of frequently opened loading dock doors or large warehouses. A single Power-Throw unit heater can often replace as many as three smaller horizontal delivery units thereby reducing equipment, installation and maintenance costs.
- High capacity unit with horizontal air delivery.
- Low installation cost and maintenance.
- Offered in single and two-stage controls.
- Factory assembled and wired for 480v, 3 phase power.
- Finned-tube sheathed nichrome wire heating elements.
- Totally enclosed motor with thermal-overload protection.
- Fans are statically and dynamically balanced.
Dimensions and Diagrams
Dimensions, Diagrams, and Specifications (PDF)
Modine Greenhouse Heating Solutions (PDF)
Select desired heater from the drop-down list at the top right of the page.
Performance information below.
This item ships free via Motor Freight Carrier - almost anywhere in the Continental United States!
On rare occasions addresses with limited access such as islands or major metropolitan areas (ie: New York City) may incur additional delivery fees; if so, you will be contacted to confirm the extra shipping cost before your order is processed. Shipments to Alaska or Hawaii qualify for free shipping to any West Coast port. Please contact us for special shipping rates from the West Coast to Alaska or Hawaii.
Motor Freight Agreement
- Full Size Semi: Your location must be able to accommodate a full size semi-truck trailer of up to 70ft. in length.
- Someone Must Be Present: You or someone else authorized must be present to unload the shipment. Exact delivery date will be arranged via phone by freight company.