The Minicamp Grande is a pure hydroponic cultivating table that does not need any type of substrate. The crop is fed by a nutrition's substance that circulates in a closed circuit and passes through the line of cultivation feeds to the roots of each plant.
This exclusive systen was patented years ago and is present in many countries around the world and has a recognition of producers for its simplicity and effectiveness.
Plant where and when you want! With the Minicamp you will be able to grow all kinds of small crops including:
- Vegetables: tomatoes, zucchini, green beans, cucumbers, peppers.
- Herbs: mint, rosemary, coriander, parsley, basil.
- Flowers: carnation, gerbana, rose.
Overall Minicamp Grande dimensions: 29.72"W x 48.81"L x 22.71"H
Advantage of the Minicamp
- Clean: Free of parasites. Does not use substrate.
- Effectiveness: More production potential and longer growing seasons.
- Functional: Possible to have production in the off season.
- Ease-of-use: Has an automatic irrigation system.
- Adaptable: The Minicamp's small size allows for gardening in almost any location.
- Ecological: Save on fertilizers.
- Accessible: No prior knowledge required for use.
This item ships free - almost anywhere in the Continental United States!
On rare occasions addresses with limited access such as islands or major metropolitan areas (ie: New York City) may incur additional delivery fees; if so, you will be contacted to confirm the extra shipping cost before your order is processed. Shipments to Alaska or Hawaii qualify for free shipping to any West Coast port. Please contact us for special shipping rates from the West Coast to Alaska or Hawaii.