The Minicamp Jardinera is a 5 site hydroponic trough system meant for the use of vine crops. The frame which comes with this system allows for hanging twine to support the growing plants. This system comes with a pump, timer, reservoir, nutrients, rock wool block, and instructions. A 4 foot T5 lamp is recommended for the system if used in a room without full natural light.
This exclusive systen was patented years ago and is present in many countries around the world and has a recognition of producers for its simplicity and effectiveness.
Plant where and when you want! With the Minicamp you will be able to grow all kinds of small crops including:
- Vegetables: tomatoes, zucchini, green beans, cucumbers, peppers.
- Flowers: carnation, gerbana, rose.
Advantage of the Minicamp
- Clean: Free of parasites. Does not use substrate.
- Effectiveness: More production potential and longer growing seasons.
- Functional: Possible to have production in the off season.
- Ease-of-use: Has an automatic irrigation system.
- Adaptable: The Minicamp's small size allows for gardening in almost any location.
- Ecological: Save on fertilizers.
- Accessible: No prior knowledge required for use.