100% low-density polyethylene (PE) tubing. Purchase by the roll and cut to length for your needs. .
Features & Benefits
- Speeds Installation of Drip Irrigation System
- Allows for fast connections and easy layouts.
- UV Resistant Withstands heat, direct sun and harsh environments.
- Manufactured under stringent quality controls assures highest quality as every coil undergoes over 30 quality checks.
- Made with the finest low density polyethylene resin
- For use with point source drip emitters, micro-spray or micro-sprinklers for irrigating ground cover, trees and shrub beds
- Provides flexible and durable header or transition to dripline
- For on-surface or subsurface installations
- Positions on-line emission devices in hard to reach places
|Tubing Size ||Coil Length ||Inside Diameter ||Outside Diameter |
|16mm ||100' ||.52" ||.62" |
|16mm ||1000' ||.52" ||.62" |
|3/4" ||100' ||.82" ||.94" |
|5mm ||1000' ||3mm ||5mm |
Greenhouse Irrigation System Design Basics (Image)
More Information on Poly Tubing (PDF)