More cost effective and energy efficient than traditional fluorescent lighting.
T8 LED lighting is an all-purpose lighting system that uses shatterproof LED tubes, eliminating the need for ballasts and significantly reducing maintenance costs. This hazard free and environmentally conscious option does not contain UV, mercury, or other potentially harmful substances. With up to 50,000 hours of operation life and an optional "Night Light" feature, these LED lights will provide years of premium lighting. Comes in 4' and 8' long fixtures with 18 watt bulbs.
- V1 rated carbon proof tube
- Works with any new or retrofit installation
- No fluorescent tubes means no recycling fees
- Tightly binned LED selection for color uniformity
- 2 circuit “Night Light” feature powers only one bulb through the night
- Power surge protection up to 1500V with automatic shut down
- Suitable for refrigeration applications (not freezers)
- 3 year warranty
- 1800 lumens
- 6000°K CCT
- 120° beam pattern
- Operation temperature: -2°F to 113°F
- RoHS compliant
- UL approved
- Meets V1 flame rating
- ANSI/NF 2 Food Service Standard
This item ships free - almost anywhere in the Continental United States!
On rare occasions addresses with limited access such as islands or major metropolitan areas (ie: New York City) may incur additional delivery fees; if so, you will be contacted to confirm the extra shipping cost before your order is processed. Shipments to Alaska or Hawaii qualify for free shipping to any West Coast port. Please contact us for special shipping rates from the West Coast to Alaska or Hawaii.