Shines brighter, cooler, cleaner.
The LumiGrow Pro 325 has the power of a 1000W HID light but uses 70% less energy, while the LumiGrow Pro 650 has an output greater than a 1000W HID at 40% less energy. These LED grow lights require no ballasts or reflectors, but instead focus light directly to plants' primary response regions, assuring there is no wasted light.
Large heat sinks keep the LumiGrow Pro running cool and allow it to be placed as close to the plants as desired. Adjustable 3-channel control knobs allow amount of red, blue, and white light to be customized to growing needs. White light only viewing mode allows for plants true color to be seen. The LumiGrow is great for commercial greenhouses, nurseries, research labs, indoor farms, and a variety of other CEA applications.
The LumiGrow Pro 325 is 9 lbs. and 9 7/8" W x 11 1/2" L x 5 3/8" H. The LumiGrow Pro 650 is 16lbs. and 9 7/8" W x 16 3/4" L x 5 3/8" H.
- Lightweight, but durable powder-coated aluminum build.
- Enhanced spectral output covers full PAR.
- Operating voltage: 120-240V.
- Operating temperature: -4 F - 140 F.
- RoHS compliant, mercury and lead free.
- 50,000 hour lifespan.
- Operates safely without high voltage.
- Smart Volt auto-switching and regulating power supply adjusts to appropriate voltage for international use.
- Compatible with automated control systems.
- 5-year warranty.
|Height from Plants ||PAR at 2ft. ||PAR at 4ft. ||PAR at 6ft. ||PAR at 8ft. ||PAR at 10ft. |
|Pro 325 ||510 ||128 ||57 ||32 ||20 |
|Pro 650 ||995 ||249 ||111 ||62 ||40 |