RediRoot Plastic Air-Pruning Containers feature a slatted design that distinguishes it from a traditional solid wall container. This design reduces circling roots and provides an ideal environment for air root pruning to occur. Air root pruning is a process where a plant's roots are pruned as they grow rather than when they are transplanted.
When a root tip comes in contact with the air it is pruned, sending a signal to the plant to produce more lateral or fibrous roots. RediRoot's design features raised feet allowing for 360-degree air-pruning helping you get the most from your plants and trees.
- Reduces and often eliminates circling roots
- Airflow allows growing medium to dry evenly reducing wet spots
- Increases yield
- Produces a dense, fibrous root structure
- Reduces transplant shock
- Made from recycled, polypropylene materials
- BPA-free and UV resistant
|Container||Top Dia. (In.)||Bottom Dia. (In.)||Height (In.)||Volume|