Maximize growing area in your greenhouse with rolling benches. Our rolling benches feature heavy gauge galvanized steel legs, 13 gauge expanded metal tops and rollformed components to maximize structural integrity. Tapered roll bars require less effort to move the benches while anti-tip brackets allow movement of cantilevered benches without redistributing weight. Benches are supplied pre-punched to reduce installation labor.
- Benches are supplied pre-punched to reduce installation labor.
- Anti-tip brackets allow movement of cantilevered benches without redistributing weight.
- Tapered roll bars require less effort to move the benches.
- Heavy gauge legs supplied with a galvanized finish.
- Rollformed components maximize structural integrity.
- Hot-dipped galvanized steel bench tops with one-piece aluminum frame.
Width - 5' or 6'
Length - 12', 18', 24', 30', 36' (or in 2' increments)
Height - 32"
Cantilever - 18" (5' bench), 24" (6' bench)
- Bench Leg Anchor Kit - Not Included - Secure the legs of your fixed or rolling steel benches to a concrete slab with our quick and convenient bench leg anchor kit. Kit comes with one "L" bracket for attachment to bench leg, and one wedge anchor bolt for attachment to slab. Note: (1) Anchor Kit is required for each leg of your bench.
- Rolling Bench Stabilizer Bars - Not Included - Required when installing benches on a concrete slab. Note: Order (1) set per bench.
- Custom sizes available upon request. Call us toll-free at 1-888-281-9337 for a quote.
This item ships free via Motor Freight Carrier - almost anywhere in the Continental United States!
On rare occasions addresses with limited access such as islands or major metropolitan areas (ie: New York City) may incur additional delivery fees; if so, you will be contacted to confirm the extra shipping cost before your order is processed. Shipments to Alaska or Hawaii qualify for free shipping to any West Coast port. Please contact us for special shipping rates from the West Coast to Alaska or Hawaii.
Motor Freight Agreement
- Full Size Semi: Your location must be able to accommodate a full size semi-truck trailer of up to 70ft. in length.
- Someone Must Be Present: You or someone else authorized must be present to unload the shipment. Exact delivery date will be arranged via phone by freight company.