This high quality evaporative cooler is built to the most exacting standards. The cabinet design features a deep drawn bottom pan and is constructed of hot dipped galvanized steel and coated with an attractive appliance type finish.
When exhaust fans are not enough, our easy to install evaporative coolers are the most effective way to cool the environment inside your greenhouse up to 10-15 degrees below the outdoor ambient air temperature. These rugged units pump water over specially treated cooling pads while a powerful blower pulls outside air through these pads to push cooled air into the greenhouse. As a positive pressure cooling system, hot air inside the greenhouse must be exhausted through roof vents or exhaust shutters and automated with one of our thermostats. Using a 2 stage thermostat, our coolers can be setup to provide ventilation with or without wetting the pads. Coolers come with water hose connection kit for constant water supply and require 110/120 volt power.
- Includes discharge collar for easy attachment to your ducting
- Factory wired 2-speed motor
- Includes pump, float and bleed-off
- UL Listed
- Units require separate ventilation ducting (not provided)
Product Dimensions (PDF)
Owner's Manual (PDF)
Since this is a positive-pressure cooling system, you must have sufficiently sized outlets to exhaust air from the greenhouse. This is done by matching the CFM rating for the your evaporative cooler to the CFM rating for one or more outlet shutters.
Match sizing data to Cooler Model CFM ratings from drop down list above.
Evaporative Cooling for Greenhouses
- Outdoor air is cooled by Evaporative Cooler (located outside) and discharged into greenhouse.
- Hot air is exhausted through outlet shutters which operate automatically on pressure differential.
- Temperature inside house can be as much as 10 to 15 degrees cooler than outdoor temperature with properly designed system.
- Evaporative Cooler is controlled by thermostat.
- System efficiency can be increased with the use of shade system. The fans will not have to work as hard to maintain the desired temperature.
- Since this is a positive-pressure cooling system, you must have sufficiently sized outlets to exhaust air from the greenhouse. This is done by matching the CFM rating for the your evaporative cooler to the CFM rating for one or more outlet shutters.
- Match sizing data to Cooler Model CFM ratings from drop down list above.
This item ships free via Motor Freight Carrier - almost anywhere in the Continental United States!
On rare occasions addresses with limited access such as islands or major metropolitan areas (ie: New York City) may incur additional delivery fees; if so, you will be contacted to confirm the extra shipping cost before your order is processed. Shipments to Alaska or Hawaii qualify for free shipping to any West Coast port. Please contact us for special shipping rates from the West Coast to Alaska or Hawaii.
Motor Freight Agreement
- Full Size Semi: Your location must be able to accommodate a full size semi-truck trailer of up to 70ft. in length.
- Someone Must Be Present: You or someone else authorized must be present to unload the shipment. Exact delivery date will be arranged via phone by freight company.