With its durable frame and 6mm twin-wall polycarbonate covering, the Cedar Greenhouse by Outdoor Living is not just an ideal place for plants but an idyllic structure to add to any backyard. Made from beautiful Western Red Cedar wood, a type of wood naturally resistant to decay, the Cedar Greenhouse offers strength, longevity and style.
At 8' x 8' with 16 feet of 16-inch wide shelving, this hobby greenhouse kit offers plenty of space for plants to grow and thrive. With an R-value of 1.53, the Polygal polycarbonate covering is translucent and fluted to filter light, assuring that plants get only the best, most beneficial light. Its design makes it a great storage shed, too - or turn it into a covered backyard den to gather with friends.
The Cedar Greenhouse features two lower wall vents and a 2' x 4' heat-activated roof vent which opens automatically when temperatures rise, providing necessary airflow to the plants. It also comes with a 31-inch locking Dutch door and integrated base. We guarantee satisfaction with these hobby cedar greenhouses and will match any online competitor's price.
Outdoor Living Cedar Greenhouse Kit Features:
- Walls and framing are made of sustainably sourced Western Red Cedar wood.
- Includes 21-1/3 square feet of shelving.
- Auto-opening and closing roof vents activate at roughly 70 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Comes with all the necessary hardware.
- Shipped in precut and panelized components with all hardware for easy installation.
- The wood comes unfinished and can be painted, stained or allowed to weather naturally.
- Made in North America
- One-year limited manufacturer's warranty
100% Money-Back Guarantee
When you have finished assembling this greenhouse, we are confident you will be completely satisfied with the product quality. If you aren't, we'll issue a full refund. View the details of our Hobby Guarantee.
|8' W x 8' L x 8'8" H
|6mm Twin-wall polycarbonate
|31" Dutch door with lock
|Options: Stakes, Treated 4x4's, Concrete Piers or Slab
More foundation information (PDF)