While the QuietCool Direct Drive Evaporative Cooler operates and costs about the same as a floor fan, its use of 6" cooling pads allows it to discharge filtered air that is up to 26° cooler than the outside air. This makes the QuietCool Cooler a great way to cool down large, hot areas, such as greenhouses, garages, warehouse spaces, loading docks, livestock pens, and even outdoor dining areas.
The QuietCool Evaporative Cooler requires only to be plugged into an electrical outlet and a water supply for effective, efficient operation. The Cooler is housed in rotomolded polyethylene and features a heavy duty aluminum fan.
- The Direct Drive QuietCool, while louder than the Belt Drive, is less expensive.
- Energy efficient and zero water waste.
- Submersible pump, valve, and fittings are all corrosion resistant.
- Thick aluminum bars at the top and bottom of the QuietCool case provide additional support.
- Locking wheels allow for easy movement when needed.
|Model ||Drive ||Fan ||Motor ||Pump ||Total Amps/Watts ||Size |
|QC18DVS ||Direct Drive Variable Speed ||2,600 cfm @ .15 SP ||1/4 hp, 120v, 4.6 Amps ||1/5 hp, 120v, 1.1 Amps ||5.7/684 ||28" W x 50" H x 25" D |
|QC36D1 ||1/2 hp 3 Speed ||9,700 cfm @ .15 SP ||1/2 hp ||1/6 hp, 120v, 5 Amps ||11.76/1411.2 ||61 1/2" W x 63" H x 32 1/2" D |
|QC36DVS ||Direct Drive Variable Speed ||10,900 cfm ||5/8 hp ||1/6 hp, 120v, 5 Amps ||11.6/1392 ||61 1/2" W x 63" H x 32 1/2" D |