This trap works by acting as a bright spot on a window, attracting many common household flies. The flies land on the sticky trap, are unable to escape, and will die. Great for house flies, cluster flies, garbage flies, blow flies, flesh flies, blue bottle flies, and more.
- Pesticide free
- Great for indoor use
- Each trap lasts up to 3 months
- Works on wood, tile, and metal as well
- 4 traps included
Safe for use in food-handling and food storage areas.
- Peel off the white strip from the back of the trap to expose the mounting strip.
- Attach the trap along the edge of the window where it will not contact drapes, blinds or their cords.
- Peel the front release paper QUICKLY to expose the sticky front of the Window Fly trap.
Use more traps for best results. Traps can also be used on tile, metal or wooden surfaces or walls where flies are seen. If used in food display cabinets, replace traps every day. Replace traps when full or every 3 months. Dispose of old traps in regular garbage. In case of contact, glue can be removed with vegetable oil.