|Dimensions ||16' W x Varies (see dropdown above) L x 7'6" H | View Diagram|
|Frame ||Galvanized Roll-Formed Steel|
|Covering ||Sides, Roof: 6 mil poly film; Endwalls: 6 mil woven panels|
What the package includes
- Roll-formed galvanized steel frame
- 4-year rated, 6 mil polyethylene greenhouse film for roof
- 4-year rated, 6 mil woven panels for endwalls with zippered doors
- Aluminum spring-lock base and PVC-coated wire to attach covering to frame
What makes it economy?
This package includes the essential items necessary for a complete greenhouse: frame, covering, and a way to attach the two. There are always other accessories that can be added to a greenhouse, but what's included in this package is everything needed for anyone to begin growing.
Will it last?
The steel greenhouse frame features a unique roll-formed "hat" design. This type of steel is easier to install and more durable than traditional square or round tube steel, and is the same type of frame used on much larger, more expensive greenhouse packages. The poly film for the roof and woven film for the endwalls are both 6 millimeters thick, UV-treated, and carry a 4-year warranty against discoloration. Additionally, the spring lock connection components are made of galvanized steel, and the PVC-coating on the wire is gentler on the plastic film than standard non-PVC coated wire.
- The 16' Wide Economy Cold Frame Package is 7'6" tall and comes in lengths of: 24', 36', 48', 60', 72', 84', and 96'.
- For foundation options, you can visit: Greenhouse Foundation Design (PDF)