Every wildflower makes a difference!
Wildflowers are a powerful force that help sustain our environment. Research has shown that recent declines in pollinator populations may be attributed, at least in part, to a decline in native flower species commonly found in wildflower fields. Individual efforts to create more gardens and landscapes that can serve as habitats for bees, butterflies, birds, bats and other pollinators can make a difference. Earth Science Wildflower Shady Seed blends are beautiful, require very little maintenance, and are designed with pollinators in mind.
- Flower seeds and fertilizer combined, Earth-friendly ingredients.
- Shady flower mix thrives with 4-6 hours of sunlight per day.
- Easy planting.
- Designed to bloom throughout the season with minimal maintenance.
- Water Right Crystals help tell you when to water.
- 2 lb. bag contains over 10,000 wildflower seeds with 200 sq. ft. coverge.