The combination of high-quality sphagnum peat moss and vermiculite creates a mix with a superior CEC and uniform water distribution. This makes it ideal for plants that are sensitive to pH and EC variations such as geranium, impatiens or New Guinea impatiens.
Incubated PH = 5.4 - 6.2
- Premium selected coarse grade peat moss
- Coarse grade perlite
- Coarse grade vermiculite
- Dolomitic and calcitic limestone
- Non-ionic wetting agent
- Standard fertilizer starter charge
- Additional nutrient retention in root rhizosphere between irrigations
- Optimizes water management
- Increases buffering capacity, reduces chemical variations (pH and EC)
- Excellent post-harvest properties
USE: Suitable for a wide range of greenhouse container crops. Works best for large-cell trays, cell packs, paper pots and medium pot sizes.
CROPS: Greenhouse pot mums, gerbera pot production, poinsettia stock production and many more.
CertificationsCertified by Veriflora