Most planting sites lack the beneficial fungi and bacteria that new plants, flowers and trees need due to tillage, home construction, site preparation and the removal of top soils. These activities reduce the mycorrhizal forming potential of soil. Soil Moist Flower & Garden Plus is formulated from several species of beneficial fungi and bacteria to inoculate plants, flowers and trees during planting time. Soil Moist Flower & Garden Plus has a diverse blend of healthy viable endomycorrhizal propagules that are adapted to a wide range of plants and habitat conditions. The formulation will provide the inoculated area to colonize on the newly planted stock in a variety of growing and temperature conditions.
The mycorrhizal fungi colonize plant roots and extend far into the soil. The fungi improves the ability of the plants to utilize the soil resources. The fungi increase water and nutrient uptake by providing a larger root mass. Soil Moist water storing polymers are included in the formulation to reduce transplant stress and water maintenance while increasing the establishment of newly planted stock. An 8-9 month timed released 3-3-3 fertilizer is included in Soil Moist Flower & Garden Plus to promote root growth, formulation and enhance microbial and plant growth.
Soil Moist Flower & Garden Plus is effective on all types of plants, flowers, gardens and trees with the exception of Laurels, Rhododendrons, Azaleas, Oaks, Pines, Firs, Spruces, Beech, Birch, Poplar, Aspen, Alder, Larch, Linder and Pecan trees.
- Increases plant establishment
- Reduces plant waterings
- Reduces transplanting stress and plant loss
- Improves soil and plant ecosystem
- Increases nutrient and water uptake
- Sea kelp extract Ecklonia Maxima (over 70 trace elements) which are plant growth components which aid in chlorophyll production and cell division.
- Leondardite humates which improve the soil structure and stimulate plant growth.
- Minimum of 3 billion colony forming units from 50 strains of bacteria which include 15 strains of Bacillus, 5 strains of Psuedomonas and 10 strains of Streptomycetes. These bacteria have numerous benefits which include and not limited to promoting root growth, formulation and improved soil structure.
- Five strains of Trichoderma fungi that produce natural growth hormones.
- Folic and fulvic acid to enhance plant growth, biotin, natural sugars and vitamins B, B1, B2, B3 and B12 to promote plant growth and establishment.
Soil Moist Mycorrhizal Product Information