- Return your new, unopened items* within 30 days from date of delivery for a full product refund; you pay only return shipping. No questions asked.
- Open box items in like new condition can be returned for a full refund of the product price. Return shipping will apply.
- Products received as a result of our error can be returned at no cost to you. We will even pay to have the item picked up.
- Items returned after 30 days from delivery to you will be treated as an Open Box Return and subject to a minimum 20% re-stocking fee.
- When returning your items, we ask that customers please keep the tracking number to our warehouse as proof of delivery! This ensures if a package is lost or otherwise, that our Customer Service team is able to help work with you and the carrier towards a resolution
Please note Greenhouse Megastore gift cards cannot be returned for a refund. Greenhouse Megastore is not responsible for lost or stolen gift cards.
Return of Drop-Shipped Items
Many of our products - including but not limited to greenhouse structures, heaters, fans, and custom fabricated products are "drop-shipped" directly from the manufacturer. It is important for the customer to be aware that all drop-shipped products are subject to the return policy of the specific manufacturer.
- Re-stocking fees for drop-shipped products may be as high as 30%, depending on the return policy of the specific manufacturer
- Some items may not be returnable at all. (e.g. live goods)
- Contact a member of our Customer Service Team for details on a specific item.
Contact our Customer Service Team within 30 days of receipt of any item you believe to be defective. Greenhouse Megastore will provide instructions for returning the item for inspection. If the product is declared defective, you will have the option to receive a replacement or obtain a full refund of the purchase price including shipping. If a replacement item is desired, Greenhouse Megastore will ship the new items upon receipt of defective merchandise. Products not found to be defective will be treated as a normal return.
Return Material Authorizations (RMAs)
Prior to return, a "Return Material Authorization Number" must be obtained from Greenhouse Megastore - credit may not be issued for returns sent without a RMA number. All defective or returned goods must be returned freight prepaid to the address provided by Greenhouse Megastore. Credit will be applied within 5 days of receipt and inspection by Greenhouse Megastore.
Specialty Cut and Custom Fabricated Items
Specialty cut and custom fabricated items including but not limited to polyethylene film, polycarbonate panels and shade cloth are not returnable. We will, however, exchange any defective items. Specially fabricated items that do not meet ordered specifications (within stated tolerances) will be replaced upon confirmation of discrepancy by Greenhouse Megastore or Greenhouse Megastore's agent. Customer may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges if it is confirmed that returned pieces do indeed meet stated tolerances.
Made to Order Greenhouse Structures
Made to order Greenhouse Structures are not returnable. However, any defective components will be replaced at Greenhouse Megastore's cost if declared within 30 days of delivery.
It is the customer's responsibility to carefully inspect heaters for damage before accepting delivery since heaters are usually not returnable once delivery is accepted. Obviously damaged heaters should be refused and Greenhouse Megastore customer service contacted to make arrangements for a replacement unit. Once delivery is accepted Greenhouse Megastore will gladly provide replacement parts under the manufacturer's warranty to repair damaged or defective heaters; however this warranty does not include any labor costs associated with installing these parts. Warranty issues should be diagnosed by a certified HVAC technician since parts deemed not to be defective by the manufacturer are not available for credit back to the customer. Specific warranty policies vary by manufacturer but typically cover replacement parts as indicated above up to one year after purchase. Please contact Greenhouse Megastore customer service if you have any questions about the warranty for your specific heater.
Freight Damaged or Missing Goods
Title to all goods pass to the buyer upon receipt of shipment by the buyer or buyer's agent. As such, we strongly advise that the buyer carefully inspect all boxes, crates, etc. and notate any damage on the bill of lading before signing for your shipment. If there is a discrepancy between the number of units (boxes, pallets, etc.) indicated on the bill of lading and what is actually received, write the number of missing boxes on your copy and the driver's copy of the receipt, and have the driver sign both copies.
It is the buyer's responsibility to file a freight claim with the carrier if the carrier fails to deliver the goods complete and in good condition. Buyers that refuse a shipment without first contacting Greenhouse Megastore customer service may be subject to additional charges for reshipping the order. We understand that the freight claim process can be confusing so we are more than happy to furnish advice in filing claims upon the buyer's request.