The fundamental parameters of pH, conductivity and temperature all play a pivotal role in driving optimal nutrient uptake. With Bluelabs Combo Meter Plus, you can measure all these fundamentals in one convenient, portable device.
While conductivity indicates the total amount of nutrients in your solution, pH (potential Hydrogen) shows how acidic or alkaline your medium is, which determines nutrient absorption. Temperature affects your plants growth rate and structure.
The Bluelab Combo Meter Plus measures pH, conductivity and temperature in substrates, nutrient reservoirs, run-off and water supply. Whats more, this meter can be used on the go, giving you fast and accurate readings when and where you need them.
The Bluelab Combo Meter Plus takes everything you love about the Combo Meter and combines it with our toughest probe the Bluelab Leap pH Probe. The advanced probe technology ensures that you get ultra-fast pH measurements direct from the root zone or in solutions, helping you unlock your plants full potential.
- Measures pH, conductivity and temperature on the go
- Brilliantly simple design thats easy to use, clean and calibrate
- Backlit display to capture every measurement with ease
- Leap pH Probe is safely stored and ready to start measuring straight away
- Includes calibration-free Conductivity Probe
- 2-metre cable for measuring in hard-to-reach locations
- Automatic temperature compensation for accurate readings everywhere
- Customize scales to your preference - conductivity in EC, CF, PPM 500 (TDS) or PPM 700; temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit