About Poly-Tex Evolution Benches
The Evolution benches are constructed from 1 1/4" galvanized steel for stronger, longer lasting displays. Featuring UV-stabilized powder coating, the Evolution benches can be used for indoor or outdoor purposes. Each bench comes in a variety of sizes and has customizable options for casters, purlins, and sign holders.
The Fence-on-a-Step Bench is a semi-tiered bench with a narrow profile, making it ideal for tight spaces or sidewalks. Additionally, two Fence-on-a-Step Benches can be placed back to back to create a center aisle display. Each 6-foot section of the Fence-on-a-Step Bench can hold 27 1020-style flats, while the optional purlin is great for hanging baskets. The base dimensions are 73 1/4" W x 37 1/5" D x 44 1/5" H.
- Shared end support system allows for multiple displays to be linked together.
- Tools-free assembly.
- Comparison Chart for Evolution Benches (PDF)
- Assembly Instructions (PDF)
|PX7001||PX7001-S: w/ Sign Holder||PX7001-P: w/ Purlin|
This item ships free via Motor Freight Carrier - almost anywhere in the Continental United States!
On rare occasions addresses with limited access such as islands or major metropolitan areas (ie: New York City) may incur additional delivery fees; if so, you will be contacted to confirm the extra shipping cost before your order is processed. Shipments to Alaska or Hawaii qualify for free shipping to any West Coast port. Please contact us for special shipping rates from the West Coast to Alaska or Hawaii.
Motor Freight Agreement
- Full Size Semi: Your location must be able to accommodate a full size semi-truck trailer of up to 70ft. in length.
- Someone Must Be Present: You or someone else authorized must be present to unload the shipment. Exact delivery date will be arranged via phone by freight company.