DIG’s 25 PSI preset pressure regulators (hose and pipe thread) are used to reduce and regulate the incoming pressure of a household’s water entering a drip irrigation or micro sprinkler system to the appropriate operating pressure of 25 PSI, which is within the range of recommended operating pressures for a micro irrigation system. The pressure regulators’ design includes few moving plastic parts and a diaphragm which regulates itself in reaction to the overall system back pressure. They offer exceptional pressure control and provide consistent outlet pressures over a wide range of incoming pressures.
- Available with 3/4” female hose thread or pipe thread to fit all standard hose or pipe thread connections
- Reduces incoming water pressure to the ideal working pressure for a drip system
- High-strength ABS construction for durability
- Compact construction of non-corrosive plastic materials
- Low pressure loss and high flow rate
- DIG’s drip irrigation products may be exempt from residential and commercial watering restrictions (check local codes)