The Netafim Spray Stake pattern is specifically designed to match the shape of the pot and provide a precise amount of water and fertilizer directly to the plant. The pattern wets the soil surface evenly to maximize water retention by the soil mix and evenly release liquid or timed-release fertilizers. Overspray or water run-off is eliminated saving water, energy and fertilizer costs.
The Netafim Spray Stakes are the simplest, most dependable spray stakes available and are designed with a rugged and reliable one-piece construction making them super simple to clean. These stakes are also considered 'BMP' Friendly.
- Filtration Operating: 120 Mesh
- Operating Pressure: 4.12"
- Stake Length: Black Flex PE 5/3mm 0.197" x 0.125"
- Tubing: White Flex PE 5/3mm 0.197" x 0.125"
- Spray Radius: 12" - 16"
- Spray Pattern: 160 Degrees
*Based on flow at an average of 15 psi