Constructed of molded ultraviolet-resistant, high-impact plastic, DIG’s Swivel Compression Fittings with 3/4″ female threads are used to start a drip irrigation system and connect the drip tubing or micro tubing to the water source. They are available with a 3/4″ female hose thread and include a 60-mesh screen washer. Use the .700 OD compression fittings with black inserts for 1/2″ .700 OD drip tubing. The compression fittings use a simple wrist action; the polyethylene drip tubing or micro tubing is “walked” into the compression side of the fittings for a very tight fit with no tools, glues or clamps required.
- 60-mesh stainless steel screen
- Made with high-impact, UV-resistant plastic
- Secure and easy installation without glue or clamps
- Black 1/2″ insert fits all polyethylene drip tubing with .690 OD, .700 OD and .710 OD, and Brown PC™ drip line
- Connects your 3/4" FHT or garden hose to 1/2" poly tubing