Keep your greenhouse cool and dry with the ShelterLogic AutoVent Automatic Vent Kit, the ultimate ventilation system for your shelter. Vent automatically opens and closes based upon the interior temperature. Reduce humidity and moisture buildup in your fabric garage or shelter. A bimetallic spring, which is heat sensitive, begins to open the vent at 74 degrees, fully opened at 104 degrees. When the interior temperature cools down, the vent begins to close up.
AutoVent Automatic Greenhouse Vent Kit Features:
- Includes two screened vents to keep out insects and debris.
- A bimetallic spring, which is heat sensitive begins to open the vent at 74 degrees, fully opened at 104 degrees; and closes automatically when the inside temperature cools down.
- Reduces humidity and moisture buildup
- Easy to install with 2-sided plastic pop rivets
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Assembled Exterior Dimensions
- Width - 14.13 in.
- Depth - 2.5 in.
- Height - 14.13 in.
- Door / Entrance Width Bottom - 40 in.
The bimetalic strip opens and closes the vent but the rotating plastic part fits badly and allows air in even when it's closed. OK somewhere warm but not here in the Northeast. The heater is the greenhouse has run a lot lately to keep the tomatoes and peppers viable.
I liked the vents but they came without any fasteners to put them together.
The vents were easy to install and work as advertised.The main reason I gave them a best rating is there customer service. A part was missing from the kit, sent them a e-mail and two days later the parts were in my mail box.
awesome product and great price. would order again and recommend to a friend.