Instead of purchasing individually segmented trays, use the Micro 20 Soil Blocker Tool as a fun and efficient way to prepare soil for planting. Soil blockers are easy to use and made of robust zinc-plated steel construction. By evenly dividing the soil so small seeds are well-spaced, they provide a high rate of germination and easy blooming. A steel soil blocker also provides natural air pruning for roots to reduce shock.
Soil block seed starters are one of the most efficient gardening tools available - they're inexpensive and maintenance free! Over 4% of the world's oil production goes into creating plastic and a further 3% to manufacture it. Using organic gardening tools such as the Soil Blocker will help reduce global waste.
The Micro 20 Soil Blocker will make 20 3/4-inch soil blocks in a 3" x 4" area. It's ideal when you need fast germination, are planting in large numbers or don't have a lot of gardening space. The smaller-sized blocks will easily transplant into the Mini 4 Soil Blocker when using the cube inserts. Get the best value from Greenhouse Megastore with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
Ladbrooke Micro 20 Soil Blocker Features:
- Soil blockers are fun and easy to use.
- Provide indentations for seed sowing, eliminating pricking out.
- Creates high germination and early blooming.
- Environmentally friendly by reducing use of plastics.
- Prevents root and transplant shock - roots are naturally air pruned.
- Efficient, inexpensive and maintenance-free.
- Soil blocker is made of solid steel that's zinc-coated for rust and corrosion resistance.
- Dimensions: 3-7/8" W x 3-5/8" L x 3.5" H, including the handle.
Works as described with a very wet soil medium. No more root bound pots!
This product works as described and we are quite happy with it!